Saturday, June 12, 2010

Unexpected Blessings (Part 2)

I got a package! A real, USPS, sent-all-the-way-from-America package from my sweet friend Amelia! I got it a couple days ago and was ridiculously excited. And it made it here in near record time – only a little over a month!

She sent me a collection of poems by Amy Carmichael, who was a missionary to orphans in India. The crazy thing is that I had JUST finished a book on the life of Amy. How cool is that??

Oh, and when I went to check the mail, I didn’t have my key. Instead, I just walked behind the counter and asked the man in the back for the mail for Box #116. He gave it to me without any hesitation. Guess I looked trustworthy.

So anyway, thank you so much Amelia. You made my day!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

:) (I don't know how to do a bigger smile, but I would if I could.)