Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Little Bit of Aggieland

As an Aggie, I thoroughly enjoy spreading around Aggieland traditions. This weekend, while watching the four Forester girls for 3 days, I have had a unique opportunity to do so. Kent Forester, their dad, is a very enthusiastic supporter of Texas Tech. Because of this, his girls have been taught many of the cheers from the school and also have much of the paraphernalia. Kent has been really careful about not letting me change their minds with Aggie traditions.

Since he and Becky were gone this weekend, I thought it would be the perfect time to teach them a little bit about the awesomeness of Aggieland. Amidst our various other fun activities, I decided to teach the girls: how to whoop, the hullabaloo, a yell and each of the class wildcats. They all want to do the hullabaloo and then whoop together for their dad when he gets home. This’ll probably make the Forester’s love me forever, I’m pretty excited : ) Whoop!

3 comments:

John said...

farmers Fight!

Amelia said...

Fight Raiders Fight! Go Tech! Quit that Aggie brainwashing. :)

Becky said...

Our love is unconditional!! Even you you short sheet my bed and tamper with my hair products! And you know that my brother wouldn't mind a little help with the brain washing... Whoop!