Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was Chrissy's birthday, so we had a bunch of friends over to celebrate. We made spaghetti, which was a hit with the Americans and Canadians, but most of the Ugandans didn't like it. I was sad for them. Becky made some awesome peanut butter cookies (and some other type of cookie I didn't try because it was chocolate)!

It was a lot of fun!



Chrissy is in the chair in front of me.

The far left is Maggie. She works at Cafe Larem; know her pretty well since we go there almost every day. Her daughter is Rita, who's in the red jacket in front of me.

Kent is on the left also and his wife Becky is next to me. I met them and their four daughters in the airport.

ECM Staff: Next to Kent are Eric and Tony. Simon is on the floor with the "guitar." Pato is in the red hat. Christine is in the red shirt next to Chrissy. Mary is on the floor in the blue shirt. She is holding her daughter Sharon and her husband, Patrick, is in the chair next to them.

Amanda and Janessa are sitting on the floor in the blue and purple - they're supposed to be moving in this week.


Now you know most of my friends in Gulu!

No comments: