Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oh, Christmas tree!

Last night we put up our Christmas tree! I know it's a little early, but since our college schedules mean that we're not here consistently, we decided to put it up early so we can enjoy it for the maximum time possible. We had a really fun time and I think it looks fabulous!

We strung popcorn and cranberries (which took forever) and then bought some cheap ornaments from Wal-Mart. I think we're going to enter it into our apartment's tree decorating competition.

We also had a homemade cranberry-apple pie and spiced cider. Now it feels like Christmas in our little apartment and I can't wait!! It's also freezing here and we've had snow flurries several days lately. Here are a few pictures of our fun!!



Before the lights


After the lights!

Roomies!


1 comment:

nattandmatt.blogspot.com said...

YAH! My roomies decorated for Christmas the day after Halloween!! :) I think I found the new apt. matt and I are going to live in today!! Yipee! Love ya! And hope you win the contest!