Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Craziness of Life

So I think I've definitely proved that I'm a HORRIBLE blogger. Maybe I'll get better after finals are through and I have a little less craziness going on. Maybe not though. Probably not, actually.

Here's a super-quick summary of the last few weeks:

I went to Alabama with my friend Hannah and her family for Thanksgiving. I had a great time and I was so grateful that they invited me to join them. It was the best thing I could have done outside of going home!

I have written about 10 papers in the last two weeks, which is totally insane. I would never recommend it.

I am done with finals on Thursday. I go to Raleigh for two nights for Natalie's shower (I still think it's weird that she's getting married, but I'm coming around to the idea :-) and I cannot wait!! Anne is coming too to visit this one boy that she likes. So, that will be fun. We're trying to get Sarah to come too. She and Natalie have both lived in Chile, so I think it's a fabulous idea. She said no so far, though.

Last night I went to a party at Diana's apartment. We had a great time and no one got upset during the games, including myself. I am quite proud of that, I might add.

Oh, and the Cowboys are not looking probable for the playoffs. Ugh!

Here's a picture of some of my sweet friends:




I'm off to bed. Work tomorrow, then studying will dominate my life until Thursday @ 4:45.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

annabelle said...

I agree you are a bad blogger. You need to start updating daily.

Ash said...

Thank you for your comment, but unfortunately this thing called school gets in the way of my blogging priorities. That and I have these roommates who talk to me all the time and don't let me do homework. :-)