Monday, February 21, 2011

...

The last couple weeks have been a flurry of business, yet with an overwhelming, ever-present sense of God's grace.  Seriously, I have yet to even be stressed; I'm just enjoying spending time with people here before I transition to new community in D.C.

I went to Oklahoma a couple weeks ago to visit my sweet friend Natalie and her husband, Matt.  Natalie and I have been friends since kindergarten and had a great time catching up.  They just moved from D.C., so they gave me lots of super helpful hints on living in the city!  Here are a couple pictures that Natalie took while I was there.  There are others on her blog.



Last weekend Mom and I went to New Orleans for a couple days because I really wanted to see my grandparents before I move.  It was a GREAT trip.  We visited Oak Alley Plantation, the WWII museum, ate lots of delicious Cajun food, and visited a lot of family.  The trip ended far too soon, but Mom and I both had a blast.


The Grandparents with a Model A at Oak Alley.


At Oak Alley.



The WWII museum with the grands and Dad's Aunt Gloria.  My grandpa is a WWII veteran, so he got to wear a "WWII Veteran" necklace and people thanked him for his service the whole time we were there.  It was really neat.

 
Until next time...

No comments: