Friday, April 2, 2010

Playing Mom

I am currently babysitting four girls (the family I met in the airport) until Saturday. They are 10, 8, 5, and 3. I’m having a blast! I have to admit, I had been a little bit nervous about it just because things are SO different here than at home. Thankfully though, things have been really great and I have yet to feel nervous!

Today we played outside, climbed some trees, went out to dinner, and watched a movie. Oh, and in honor of April Fool’s Day we short-sheeted Chrissy’s bed – because every kid needs to know how to do that, right?! The girls thought this was way cool and could not stop giggling as I was putting them to bed. Somehow Chrissy didn’t catch on…

It’s definitely a lot of work, but so worth it! Tomorrow we’re having a “girls only party” to include dyeing Easter eggs, painting nails, watching a movie, and having a dance party – these are my kind of girls for sure!

1 comment:

nattandmatt.blogspot.com said...

Of course you short-sheeted! I actually thought of you on April Fools! :)