Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day


Today is Veteran's Day. For me, that meant a day in class, just the same as every Tuesday. However, even as I was going through my everyday routine, I was very aware that there are men and women overseas who are fighting so that I can continue to enjoy my freedom. I am forever endebted and grateful for their service to our country.

When I was looking for some type of Veteran's Day story to post, I found this on Steven Curtis Chapman's website (in case you don't already know, I LOVE SCC, especially because he loves ADOPTION!!). It's a neat story and song that he wrote in honor of a soldier who lost part of his leg in Afghanistan. What an awesome tribute!

This video is also a really neat tribute (it includes images from the Passion of the Christ, so if you're bothered by that I wouldn't watch it).



Have a blessed day.

No comments: