Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lake Victoria

This is from a couple of weeks ago when I was in Kampala. We had to go to the airport in Entebbe and took a little detour to eat at an Italian restaurant on Lake Victoria. It was absolutely gorgeous and the best pizza I've had in Uganda!

Lake Victoria is the largest lake in Africa and is the source of the Nile, so it was neat to be able to see it.

Here's a couple pictures:





P.S. I found a place in Gulu where I can get steak and fries for under $5! It's tough meat, but it's cooked enough to be safe. When I'm only getting meat maybe a couple times a week, it is delicious! There was also CNN playing on a flat-screen TV. That felt really weird.

1 comment:

Matt said...

ha ha about steak. Go get em girl! I know how you love your steak! Miss you! :) -natalie