Thursday, November 6, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Organ transplants. My mom received a kidney transplant 4 years ago, and it is truly a miracle that changes lives. Become an organ donor here or just get more information! And this is an AWESOME story about an organ donor.

Adoption. I love the idea of adoption and I really have a heart for orphans all over the world! There are around 143 millions orphans presently living around the world. What would it look like if people started following Christ's call to care for the orphans and widows? AWAA is one of the major Christian adoption agencies in the US. Here's some thoughts on abortion/adoption.

Tennessee sports (especially football and basketball!).

The Dallas Cowboys.

Texas.

That's my random list for now... I have to study!

1 comment:

annabelle said...

You would put Texas down, wouldn't you! I'm glad we like some of the same things ... barring, of course, Texas and the Cowboys. (Don't be mad at me.)